Your cart is currently empty.
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
Research potential vendors, Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers, Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing, Track orders and ensure timely delivery, Review quality of purchased products, Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases, Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses, Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed, Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. Procurify or SpendMap)
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
If interested and qualified, mail your resume to the following for consideration:
6211 35th Ave.
Woodside, NY 11377
No phone calls, please!